Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

List of SFIV Players

Go down 
+8
Fistvsface
umataro42
Corrnello
PABBS78046
Smooth
DGWeasel
Mincereth
Leon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

List of SFIV Players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey guys, I sent Friend Requests to those I don't have on my friend's list yet. Hopefully I can get to play a few more people instead of all those freaks in Championship mode using Balrog and Cammy all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 pm

put these guys on the list that are not members but do play in the chat room:

Awesomesaur
Skyo1234
TWOassIN
Locusta-Vampa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Mincereth wrote:
put these guys on the list that are not members but do play in the chat room:

Awesomesaur
Skyo1234
TWOassIN
Locusta-Vampa

Thanks, but I don't think I would be playing Skyo1234 any time soon. Nothing against him, but I can't compete against his Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 am

skyo still plays?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 am

i meant put those guys on the list on the first page KG lol you don't have to add them yet to your FL

and Skyo plays once in awhile, he's not always on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Mincereth wrote:
i meant put those guys on the list on the first page KG lol you don't have to add them yet to your FL

and Skyo plays once in awhile, he's not always on

Oh, OK my bad. Already did that though.
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Could you please add me to the list as well?
PSN: Fistvsface
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 pm

hey, mind if i could also be added to the list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 am

Hi people, I'm one of the the players from gamefaqs that plays regularly with a lot of the members here that came from gamefaqs and I haven't played any of the descrubify people yet (I've invited GG4LYF who is on my friend list a few times, but I guess he's been busy/away). I love to play and I'm easy to get along with, so if you're looking to expand your list of sparring partners feel free to send me an invite.

I'm not amazing but I'll give you practice against Abel, Guile, Balrog, Sakura, Gen, Bison, Gief, Ryu, Cammy,.......... or pretty much any other character you'd like to practice against :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:28 am

What's up, guys? PABBS78046 suggested for me to come check out the site if I wanted to improve with Cody and the game overall, so here I am. I'd really love to see some improvement so I can reach the point of being able to compete some day.

Things I've noticed on my own that I need to work on:

Confidence, self-esteem, links, defense, hit confirm, option select

There's probably going to be stuff I missed that you can see as well. Anyway, I play pretty much every day unless there's some sort of family event going on and I have fencing classes every Monday, so I won't be on until late at night those days.

I also live in Alabama, so I usually have bad connections with those on the West Coast. I usually get on most nights after 5:00 P.M. CST and I usually take a break, but most of the time, I come back on and I stay on in the morning hours (until around 4:30 or 6:00 A.M. usually).

Well, if you need any other details, feel free to send me a PM. I look forward to descrubifying myself and hope to see some invites soon.

Suit me up, coach!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 am

Welcome Tetsuya, if you haven't been invited to the room send me a Friend Request and I'll get you in. Glad to see new ppl, lookin forward to fighting. bounce Is Cody the only character you use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Nope. It's just who I have been trying to learn recently since I would like a sub. My main is Sakura though.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

oh cool, sup Tetsu! welcome to DSB, can't wait to get in some matches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I can't wait too! It seems like a lot of the regulars here are either from East Coast or Midwest which is good for me since I'm in Southeast. I usually have pretty good connections with guys from Midwest and East Coast.

Oh and I forgot to add one of my problems, lol. Consistency! One minute, I'll be tearin' up this bad dude, then the next, I'll lose to some flowchart Ken. It doesn't add up >_<
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

My old acct was deactivated. I'll add myself to this list if you don't mind.

PSN- majikbus45
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm

welcome back lol
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 pm

hmm...seems like I never added myself to this list:

PSN: protocol2000
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PSN : NS_Arsenal_23

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm

NS_Arsenal_23

Main - Blanka

Sub (trying, lol) - Fei Long

any help is much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 am

I updated the list on the main page. If I forgot anyone and such, please let me or BB know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 am

I added a few that were missing and said who doesn't post/play. If I'm wrong on anything, let me or Mince know to make the necessary changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of SFIV Players   List of SFIV Players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of SFIV Players
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2