Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Dark Souls

Go down 
+2
Figgy
raij1n
6 posters
AuthorMessage
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 pm

So... who here has the chops to pick this game up?

I don't think i've looked forward to a game as much as this in a long time. Maybe Portal 2 when it came out. . .

I can't wait to touch the demon inside of her again. . . as a slayer of demons
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

I'll probably end up picking it up. I played a good chunk of Demons Souls, so at least I know what I'm getting myself into lol.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 am

One man amongst the bunch :p
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:09 am

Yep. Its hard.

And awesome.

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 am

Careful Fei, don't wanna ruin another controller. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am

Even though I didn't play Demon Souls, I'm considering getting this. Is there any connection between the two or are they somewhat separate?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:22 pm

I'll get this eventually. I want to save up some money right now and will wait for price drops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:20 pm

They are separate Smooth. Don't needa play the first in order to play this'n, though, it'd help cause you'd know what you're getting into.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:41 pm

I got it yesterday, I still haven't gotten used to the play or the controls of the game yet but I am enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 am

It is hard. Really hard. It only seems to get harder.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Yay so that means I'm gonna die a shitload pale How many times have you guys died so far? I've counted 4 right in the beginning against Asylum Demon Laughing
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 am

I died twice in the tutorial.

There was a well in the beginning, someone'd left a message saying 'jumping' next to it, so I got a running leap and fell to my death. Lame. But hilarious.

Sinec then, I've been dying alot due to fatigue, or plain old not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 am

Drakes Valley can kiss my ass. I totally got startled by the dragon there.
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 am

Welp, I finally picked it up, and I must say, I am VERY pleased with my purchase. Hey Matt, you got me initially interested in the game. I had no idea this franchise was made to be hard. I’ve never really payed much attention to it, and for some reason I thought they had a terrible game design. But after listening to numerous podcasts, I realize it’s a game the penis-chewing difficult, but it’s completely fair and everything is your own fault, and I can live with that. But what pushed me over the edge was this rage quit video. After seeing this I was in Gamestop the very next day! I’m only at the third bonfire after 4 hours of play!!!! I haven’t picked up a true rpg since Chrono Trigger……Chrono Trigger!!! And they used to be my favorite genre. Anyway this game is taking me back to my childhood and I’ll finally feel like a grown man once I reach the end!

Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 pm

I've seen that video but I think DSP's rage on the game was funnier. This one just seemed forced lol.

Skip to 4:40...
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 pm

*looks into room and nothing is there...drops down into room and lands in front of dragon*
"Oh that's not good!"
*later*
"He can fk'in fly?!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:29 pm

yeah you're right it did seem forced at some parts of my vid. After playing the areas he was showing off, they were not that hard. he really exaggerated a bit too much, but it still had me in tears lol, I'll check out your vid when I get of work
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:23 am

Beating the game once doesn't make you a man. NG+ and NG+(+x) do Wink

My character is coming along like a baller.

I decided to do a Dex build. Effin hard at first, since most weapon drops in the begining aren't dex modified. The scimitar has a unique style, and took a while to get used to after my DS experience... but now I'm rocking a heavily upgraded katana and just fed Sif his lunch. (easy boss really)

DkS is unique. It is unforgiving. It brings out the best and worst in me.

I'm running round lvl 50 now and have just defested Smough and Orenstein. I think the Catacombs are next for me, but I'm having too much fun upgrading and PvPing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: